This lovely pink grapefruit was very prolific in the seed department! We love grapefruit, but sometimes it isn't worth the effort. This one grapefruit had 49 seeds in it, and that wasn't counting the skinny, underdeveloped ones. It did have great flavor, and we enjoyed it in spite of the inconvenience.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ha! I'm glad you weren't announcing that you were fertile myrtle. I'm too old to get a new little sister. :)
I've always wanted a little brother. :)
Sounds like you really wanted that grapefruit to weed through the seeds. I love grapefruits like my mommy, so if I didn't have one for a long time, I'd probably deal with the seeds too. xoxox
That's funny that you counted the seeds. It's like grandma and grandpa counting the zucchini. :)
Actually, we are really enjoying the grapefruit, and now we have made it into a game. Yesterday the grapefruit had 53 seeds. Wonder how many we will find today?
Today's grapefruit was a winner!
70 seeds! It was a white one, and from now on, I will beware of them.
you guys are way too funny! sad to not be having a new little cuz....but glad you are enjoying your food!
Post a Comment