Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hotel for your Visit!

Jamie, Joni and Wendi Lyn. We just wanted you to know that because the Waldrons are going to be here, we have arranged for you to stay at the hotel right across from our village. As we were pulling out the other night, we decided to take a picture so you would know where you would be staying. Your chariot happened to get in the way of part of the hotel. Hope that you like it! Your transportation will at least be soft.

4 comments:

Jerilyn said...

It will be like the Princess and the Pea riding on your chariot! I'm glad BJ and I will be there with no other guests so we don't have to stay in that hotel.

The Hyding Place said...

Wow, that is quite the chariot. It is sure to be a nice ride. I still don't know what you mean about the hotel though.

The Hyding Place said...

Cute new background. I was kinda sick of the giraffes.

Justin said...

That is absolutely amazing! I have no idea how they can ride a bike with that load piled on there. I guess if that's all you know you figure it out.