Ken decided to give street boarding a try yesterday. He said, "it was kinda fun!" We thought that we were going to be rained out for the 4th Wed. straight, but we went through the rain and when we got to the city, it had stopped and the elders had a successful day. These elders don't like to go to the city, because most of the referrals are for the other group of elders. But today, they got referrals for their own areas. Success at last!!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YAY DAD! What a cute missionary you are! Glad you had fun, and hopefully the leads you guys got are fruitful!
The above comment was from me, I forgot to change accounts after I added pictures on your blog. ;)
Good job Dad! That makes me happy to see you out there spreading the gospel. Thanks for sending pictures - and thanks Jan for posting them!
I'm sure Ken is great out sharing the Gospel in the streets. What a great picture!
Post a Comment